Thursday, May 31, 2007

over view and some fun


For my last post I wanted to post something interesting and after reading Catrina’s post on the hands of God it reminded me of a few things. The first thing that sprung into my head was something on Ebay about biding on a grill cheese sandwich with the face of the Virgin Mary on it. The sandwich ended up selling for about $18,000 which seems kind of preposterous to me. The only thing it made me think of was that someone had to be on drugs or very rich. Then I remembered some instances when I was on curtain substances and I most definitely saw images, if they were the Virgin Mary or not can’t say. These images seemed very real at the time and I still today think they truly were there. I would like to add to Chris’s post about his trip on salvia, he say images of a wolf den and ran and hid just as Catrina had mentioned should happen.

I learned a lot from this class and enjoyed a different approach to the traditional arguing over religion. I also thought it was great to have a diverse population of religions in the class to get more points of view. Over all great class and lots of individual ideas tossed around that were logical. See Link for Salvia Trip.

No comments: